Chipotle is a restaurant chain that has quickly become a popular go-to for foodies and meat-free enthusiasts. With several locations across the U.S., it’s no wonder that their menu has become one of the most comprehensive and famous in the industry. If you’re unfamiliar with Chipotle or want to master all its secrets, this guide is for you. From appetizers to tacos, burgers, burritos, and more, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Chipotle menu. So please put on your eating pants, and let’s get started!
Types of Chipotle Food
The Chipotle Menu offers a wide variety of food items, from burritos and tacos to salads and bowls. Here are the most popular types of Chipotle food:
Burritos: A burrito combines rice, beans, cheese, and your choice of meat or vegetables. Some variations include adding guacamole or sour cream.
Taco Salad: A taco salad is a bowl full of seasoned ground beef or chicken mixed with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, and crumbled queso fresco cheese.
Salads: A salad at Chipotle includes fresh ingredients like greens, fruits, nuts, seeds, and proteins such as grilled chicken or steak. Many salads come with ranch dressing as an option.
Chipotle also offers Morel Mushroom Quesadilla Bowls, which are made with grilled portobello mushrooms in a soft tortilla bowl with chipotle sauce and melted cheese.
The Best Chipotle Meals
When it comes to Mexican food, there’s no one better than Chipotle. The chain is known for its simple yet delicious meals made with high-quality ingredients.
Of course, there are many different types of Chipotle meals, so it can take a lot of work to know which is right for you. This article will guide you to the best Chipotle meals available.
First off, we’ll cover the classic burrito bowl. This meal is perfect for anyone looking for an affordable and filling option. It comes with rice, black beans, grilled chicken or steak, and corn salsa on a soft tortilla wrap. Plus, it’s usually only $6.49!
The chipotle quesadilla is worth trying out if you want something more elaborate. This dish features melted cheese between two flour tortillas and is topped with sour cream and seasoned ground beef or chutney. It can be ordered as an appetizer or main course and costs $4.99!
Finally, try out the Chipotle volcano bowl if you’re feeling adventurous (or just in the mood for something unique). This meal features rice, black beans, grilled meats (chicken or steak), corn salsa, and a creamy guacamole volcano on top! It sounds like a lot of work, but it’s delicious and only costs $8.99.
So there you have it—the ultimate guide to the best Chipotle meals. Whether you’re looking for a quick and affordable meal or something a little more unique, Chipotle has got you covered.
The Worst Chipotle Meals
Chipotle Mexican Grill is known for their delicious food, but some of its meals could be better. Here are the worst Chipotle meals, according to reviewers:
1. The Burrito Bowl: This meal contains rice, black beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, and guacamole, but many reviewers say it’s dry and bland.
2. The Chalupa: This dish consists of a soft tortilla wrapped around a mixture of pork or chicken, shredded lettuce, cheese, and sauce. However, many people complain that the Chalupa is greasy and contains additives.
3. The Double Decker Taco Meal: This offers two tacos with rice and beans inside each one. However, many people say that the tacos are dry and overcooked.
4. The Pico de Gallo Burrito: This meal contains rice, pico de gallo (a fresh salsa), diced tomatoes, and iceberg lettuce in a soft tortilla wrap. However, most people complain that the pico de gallo is very watery and not very flavorful.
Chipotle Nutrition Facts
Looking to skip the line and enjoy a burrito bowl with your mates? Here’s everything you need to know about the new Chipotle menu:
- Let’s discuss what counts as a “burrito bowl” on the chain’s latest offerings.
- We’ll break down the nutrition information for each item on the menu.
- We’ll give you our top picks for the best burrito bowls at Chipotle.
What Counts As a Burrito Bowl on Chipotle’s New Menu?
On Chipotle’s new menu, “burrito bowls” are made of rice, black or pinto beans, shredded chicken or steak, and either sour cream or guacamole. You can also add the following toppings: salsa, cheese (queso fresco, cheddar cheese, queso Blanco), chopped onion, diced tomatoes, avocado slices, and jalapeño peppers. All these ingredients can be mixed and matched as desired to create an order that is as unique as you are!
How Much Protein Do Burrito Bowl Orders Contain?
Burrito bowls are high in protein – making them an ideal meal option if you’re looking for something that will help keep you full throughout the day. Per serving, an order containing black beans offers 20 grams of protein, while an order with pinto beans offers 18 grams of protein. Of course, if you add any of the toppings, your protein intake will increase.
How Many Carbohydrates Do Burrito Bowl Orders Contain?
Regarding carbohydrates, burrito bowls at Chipotle tend to be lower in carbohydrates than traditional burrito orders. Per serving, an order containing black beans offers just 2 grams of carbs, while an order with pinto beans offers 3 grams of carbs. Again, though, the addition of any toppings will increase this amount.
How Many Calories Do Burrito Bowl Orders Contain?
Burrito bowls at Chipotle are high in calories – which is why they’re perfect if you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that’ll keep you full throughout the day. An order containing black beans per serving offers 430 calories, while an order with pinto beans offers 460 calories. Again, though, the addition of any toppings will increase this amount.
My Top 5 Favorite Types of Chipotle
1. The Classic Burrito: A big, hearty burrito filled with your favorite toppings, including beans, rice, and cheese.
2. The Pollo Lunchbox: A delicious vegetarian option with a side of black beans and rice.
3. The Sofritas Burrito: A delicious vegan option made with Sofritas instead of meat, making it an excellent choice for those who avoid animal products.
4. The Crunchy Taco: A crunchy taco filled with your favorite fillings, including beef or chicken.
5. The Salted Lime Margarita: An icy cold margarita made with chipotle lime juice and salt!
Chipotle is a popular fast-food restaurant that specializes in Mexican cuisine. The menu features burritos, tacos, and quesadillas. There are also a variety of burrito bowls, salads, and desserts available.
The Chipotle menu can be overwhelming for first-time customers. To make things easier, we’ve created a guide outlining the most popular items on the menu. This guide will help you choose the meal that fits your needs and preferences.
If you’re looking for something specific, check out the ingredient list to see if it’s available as a vegan or gluten-free option. And last but not least, remember to add extras like guacamole and sour cream to your order!